We also offer a 4 month interest-free payment option through E-Plan for charges exceeding $300. Use the PAY ONLINE link to complete all the requested information, including your account number located on the top right corner of your letter. When prompted, enter the full amount directed in your letter. The system will divide into four monthly payments. The first 25% will be charged immediately to the credit/debit card or bank account information given. Future payments will be charged each month automatically.
The facility fees are for the use of the facility and do not include laboratory, pathology, surgeon, anesthesiologist or certified nurse anesthetist fees. You will be billed separately for these fees.
If you require special financial arrangements, please phone our office prior to your surgery to discuss alternative methods of payment. Our helpful staff will work with you.
For your convenience, we offer two financial institutions for financing options: CareCredit offers a 6 month no finance fee credit card and US Bank offers a 12 month no finance fee credit card. You will need to bring this credit card with you on the date of service. Please be aware these options can take 7-10 business days to process your application.
Collections and payment policy
- Be prepared to pay any co-pay, deductible or co-insurnace balances on the day of your surgery.
- Patients who do not have insurance coverage or those having cosmetic surgery are required to pay charges in advance.
- We will bill your primary and secondary insurance carriers or governmental agency directly for the facility’s charges.
- This facility accepts cash, cashier’s checks, credit cards, and personal checks with a valid government-issued ID.
- An alternative option is CareCredit which offers patient payment plans. Apply for an online application or call directly.
Our facility is certified by Medicare and complies with specified physical plant, staffing, safety and governance standards. Review the Medicare & You Handbook for Part B-covered services. Visit the Medicare website for more information on your benefits.
If you have any other questions regarding your payments, insurance or other financial issues, please contact us.